badge

May 27, 2012

Special Someone...!!!


The sun, it did shine
the day you came into my life
and everything that was wrong
became all right.
Until I found you,
Dreams were just dreams
Days were just days
Wishes were things
That rarely came true
I knew that when I met you
I’d found a special soul
A lifetime of love
To have and to hold.
I know that I can always count on you
To be there when I need someone
To give their best advice.
And I smiled because finally
my heart had found its home
and I didn’t need anyone to tell me
that you are where I belong
I knew, I just knew
You’ve got a special way with me,
You make me believe,
In this love that we’ve found,
And I promise I’ll never let you down.
Sometimes, what we share,
seems like a perfect dream.
It seems as if heaven is smiling down on us,
and nothing could ever go wrong.
Sometimes, I am overwhelmed with love.
I just want to reach out
and pull you close to my heart.
Sometimes I wish there were a bigger way
of saying I love you.

Three little words aren’t enough.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words. Please keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete